SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it is a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we are creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Project Manager Sr (Mergers & Acquisitions Integration)
Department: Corporate Integration Management
Manage multiple projects of varying sizes and duration including large acquisitions from a global perspective that incorporates both the business and technical aspects of an integration.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- As a member of the Corporate Integration Management Office, this position will apply project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to support integration deliverables, processes, and strategies.
- In addition to all responsibilities of a project manager this position coaches and mentors project team members; mentors other project managers; determines project scope; develops resource, risk, quality, cost, and scope management plans; develops training plans; develops requirements documents; develops project approval matrix; identifies project team training and tool needs; defines, recommends and secures contractual agreements for services and products; coordinates requirements, schedules and executes integration plans, and develops service-level agreements for vendor partners and global resources firms; defines quality gates for each project methodology phase; defines critical success factors; and establishes and manages the project warranty period.
- Requires a BA/BS in a related field; Minimum of 5 years professional project management experience required during which at least 3 years are spent leading and directing project tasks, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Health care industry experience with a strong understanding of the company structure and enterprise processes.
- Ability to demonstrate significant experience leading projects that are complex and cross-functional
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Prior acquisition, divestiture and integration experience highly desired.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran