- Support the activities of the Sales and Marketing/Product Development Departments.
- Provide technical guidance to internal & external customers.
- Support preparation of ‘Budgetary’ and ‘Firm’ proposals.
- Conduct/manage specification review to develop/confirm scope of work including exceptions & clarifications
- Develop cost estimates (material & labor).
- Develop project schedule.
- Support review of contractual terms & conditions.
- Project Management
- Lead and coordinate design engineering, procurement, manufacturing operations, quality, safety and othersupporting functions throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage internal project team and project activities.
- Manage internal & external project meetings (project status, design review, execution planning, etc.).
- Direct customer point of contact managing project execution.
- Manage project setup and maintenance within the company ERP system.
- Develop and manage project schedule, progress and forecast.
- Responsible for change control management on assigned projects.
- Responsible for project reporting and presentations both internally and externally.
- Manage planning and execution of customer acceptance testing and supporting documentation.
- Customer single point of contact on all project issues.
- Responsible for managing customer satisfaction.
- Administrative Functions
- Support corporate initiatives.
- Support and participate in safety procedures and initiatives.
- Support quality process and initiatives.
- Support and participate in continuous improvement process.
- Provide input for performance evaluations of project team members.
- Execute other tasks as assigned.
Education: BS in Engineering (Biotech Eng., Chem. E., ME or Metallurgical/Materials Eng. preferred)
Work ExperienceRequired: 7 – 10 years post graduate in Engineering field
Must have process equipment experience.
Specific Training: 5 years in management positions
Skills: MS Office, MS Project