We are looking for Project Manager for our client in Springfield, MA
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Springfield, MA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Master's Degree in business administration, healthcare administration or management of information with bachelor's Engineering degree in Computer science/Electronics
- 5 to7 years of project management experience with 2 or more years of supervisory experience with project staff.
- Demonstrating knowledge and/or experience of the organization's system environment with a strong understanding of interoperability (i.e., healthcare, work environment, technical terminology, etc.).
- Experienced in a health care organization and operations with a working knowledge of HIPAA, including the security requirements and the technical requirements.
- 5 to 8 years' experience in managing complex, strategic information technology programs and projects in healthcare is preferred and must be recent (within the last five years).
- Demonstrated experience of good work breakdown structure and on target resource estimating for a variety of information technology projects types.
Skills / Competencies:
- Demonstrated negotiation, communication, facilitation, efficient decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be a visionary.
- Experience in using Microsoft Project and Project Server on planning and Execution and Monitoring and Control
- Experienced in project planning, process improvement, performance measurement, and managing a project life cycle.
- Knowledgeable of the importance of quality in data content and service management processes.
- Understanding of IT standards, concepts and techniques for the management of information technology including IT infrastructure, development, operations, accepted measures, indicators, processes and best
- practices to assist in maximizing the benefits derived through the use of information technology; development of appropriate IT governance and control (i.e. ITIL and COBIT).
- Knowledgeable of structured project management methodologies such as PMI PMBOK and demonstrated experience in ability to apply project management knowledge, skills, tools, concepts, and techniques.
- Proven understanding of the benefits of information systems that extends beyond the technology to the improvement and re-engineering of clinical processes, and who has demonstrated the ability to help realize those benefits.
- Demonstrated ability to balance information systems requirements to support the health system vision within resource constraints; work with Senior Management to prioritize and revise plans on a regular basis; with a track record of managing resources judiciously and operating within budget.