Responsible for managing, planning, monitoring and reporting on key projects from conception through implementation. Performs a variety of tasks. Manages project details, data collection, reporting and communication to successfully drive project efforts.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans, manages, and monitors projects from concept through implementation for projects.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of all assigned projects and gains consensus from stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
- Establishes project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high quality standards and Leadership expectations using the appropriate tools.
- Meets with internal customers of an assigned project to provide status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback.
- Responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Tracks costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person , on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum preferred
Related Work Experience Number of Years
- Office environment
- Some travel required
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants.
Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.