What we do?
SPECTRAFORCE is an award winning global staffing, IT services and consulting company that specializes in providing top talent and solutions for clients throughout North America and India. We pride ourselves on our partnership with our clients, MSP/VMS providers, and our employees, who have enabled us to continually be ranked as a Top Supplier in the 75+ different clients we support
Below is the job description for your reference.
Title: Project Manager
Location: West Point, PA 19486
Duration: 12 months
Shift: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Some remote access allowed.
- Manager needs someone with good people skills, easygoing as its a very collaborative environment, experience managing larger projects with many functions.
- software requirements mentioned is a must have.
- The team consists of five engineers and one Director.
- The candidate will spend a lot of time with each of the Engineers who will have 1 or 2 projects each and the candidate will be managing these projects and will support the Decisions, Manage the process and Provide updates weekly.
- Will work under the guidance of the Senior Engineer.
- There can be five or six project scheduled to be maintained with 3 active in the planning stage.
- Manager will begin the phone process as soon as qualified resumes are received.
- The Project Manager is responsible for executing project management and ancillary functions in support of a new product development portfolio.
- The project manager will coordinate the functions and deliverables across multiple operating areas to assure progress according to program schedules.
- Working in partnership with engineering leads, the project manager shall create and maintain MS project plans.
- The project manager will also support the portfolio via the scheduling and coordination of periodic program reviews, design reviews, and technical reviews to include preparation of review materials and support of wrap up activities, action item tracking, etc.
- BSE or equivalent and 5 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated intrapersonal skills
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- MS Project expertise
- MS Office expertise
- Experience in combination product or medical device development
- Experience in pharmaceutical packaging development
- Experience in pharmaceutical product development
- Build and maintain program schedules based on local templates or similar programs using MS project software.
- Coordinate periodic schedule meetings with core team to track progress to plan and maintain visibility to key program or funding milestones
- Populate and distribute schedule updates and summaries as needed based on program strategy
- Interface with adjacent planning functions to initiate and maintain tracking to appropriate milestones.
- Conduct schedule impact assessments as needed to support decision making and identify risks. Additional responsibilities:
- Support periodic technical, schedule, and design reviews via scheduling, coordination, follow-up, and action item tracking.
- Provide documentation support to work-group including documentation prep,
- Provide tracking of other work group related activities such as training or meeting materials