McCarthy Building Companies, Inc. is one of America's premier commercial construction companies. Our reputation for tackling the toughest building challenges starts with our focus on building high-performing teams that collaborate with clients and industry partners starting in the earliest stages of design, throughout construction and beyond project completion. With offices and employees nationwide, we specialize in a wide range of project types including healthcare, education, renewable energy, marine, water/wastewater, commercial office and retail, hospitality/entertainment and airports. Originally founded as a family business in 1864, today we are proud to be 100 percent employee-owned.
- Assist in developing project chart of accounts, site logistics plan and bidding projects
- Maintain thorough understanding of the McCarthy/Owner contract and develop detailed Project Contract status report
- Oversee the pay request process, job cost report and total cost projection reports
- Ensure project quality and effective implementation of safety, EEO and Affirmative Action programs
- Train and monitor progress of all project labor and staff
- Review and approve material, forming system and equipment needs
- Develop, schedule and lead project close-out processes
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with vendors, subcontractors and owners to represent McCarthy core values
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years experience with solar/energy related projects of $10M+
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering required
- General knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- Experienced dealing with subcontracts, subcontractors and/or self-perform work
- Experience leading successful project team, including development of employee and maintaining relationships with external entities.