Collinwood is assisting our client, an enterprise software company, in their efforts to hire a Software Implementation Project Manager. You will join a team of passionate, self-motivated, talented, and creative people who are seeking to help the institutional investment industry make the most of their time. Our client is a Chicago-based company that builds leading cloud-based productivity software solutions enabling institutional investors to better focus on their investment mandates by achieving greater business agility.
In this position, you would be managing the successful implementation of our client's enterprise software suite. Implementation Specialists share the best practices of the alternative investment industry, manage multiple projects, address complex client needs, transform/load/reconcile qualitative and quantitative information, and delight our clients. Our Implementation Consultants are non-technical and are key knowledge and thought-leaders.
What we need you to do:
- Develop mastery of our client's implementation methodology.
- Oversee internal and client-side efforts to meet project timelines and overcome project hurdles.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects of varying sizes and complexity with minimal oversight.
- Become an expert in targeted client verticals in order to implement useful workflows with best practices.
- Demonstrate expertise of our client's product suite and train their end-clients on usage.
- Configure software, transform/load/reconcile qualitative and quantitative information, and create reporting packages.
- Actively contribute to client satisfaction and position other service offerings.
- Achieve monthly & annual utilization targets for billable hours.
- Share knowledge and expertise with other Professional Service team members.
- Balance internal engagement with client expectations and project deliverables.
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach, and estimate effort.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of project management/consulting experience
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator or enterprise software implementation experience is a plus
- Previous experience in the financial services industry
- Understanding of the alternative investment industry (Hedge and Private Equity Funds)
- Previous experience working in a professional services organization is a plus
- PMP (Project Management Professional) designation or desire to attain a PMP
- Virtual and in-person training experience
- Proven ability to engage and delight clients
What our client will provide you:
- Comprehensive pay and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability
- Unlimited vacation time
- 401(k) company match
- Professional organization memberships
- Casual work environment, jeans encouraged (when not visiting clients)
- Work with smart, cool, and dedicated folks
- The chance to work for a growing service provider in the alternative financial industry