- Master schedule of milestones and dependencies
- Create executive presentations
- Facilitate critical program meetings
- Facilities interdependent issues and risks mitigation
- Formulate and executes masterbudget
- Monitor general health - sprint and burn down statistics
- Facilitate product manager and owners roles
- Manage Stakeholder engagement metrics
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. BS in a STEM program preferred.
- Certified as a Scrum Master from an accredited institution
- 2-3 years of experience as the member of an Agilescrum development team
- Minimum 7 years performing as a project manager
- Experience in managing 3 or more medium to large projects
- Has managed at least one project of medium complexity as a Scrum Master
- Experienced in the complete system life cycle using the AgileScrum Methodology phases
- Experienced in managing every aspect of an Agile/Scrum software development project, including creation and execution of Sprints, defining acceptance criteria, breaking down Sprint schedules into measurable activities, the facilitation of daily scrums, the addition and removal of stories, and addressing daily backlogs.
- Experienced in development and maintaining project schedules and interfacing with client, senior management, and cross-functional leaders
- Experienced in updating weekly critical path analysis charts
- Experienced in identifying and managing project risk
- Experienced in overseeing the development and on-time delivery of project deliverables
- Above average experience with MS Office products including Project and Visio
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and an ability to edit documents.
- 2 to 4 years of experience working in scientific research/bioinformatics environment.
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both scientific and technical
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Travel between local and non-local collaborating sites as needed. May assist with editing components of the program website. Other duties as assigned.
Job ID 2018-2031