Job ID: 117532
Manage and execute social media programs and tactics (paid and earned). Responsibilities include implementation of objectives, strategies and tactics; and stewardship of social media plans in conjunction with marketing goals. Assist Social Media Managers in building and refining the structure of social media audience buying strategy, as Home Depots Data Management Platform evolves. Position oversees management of both social media channel and campaign activations.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 30%-Program/Channel Management: Manage development of social media plans (paid and organic), from inception to completion, leading integration with the analytics team onmeasuring the success of the campaigns. Owner of editorial calendar for all social mediacampaigns, and maintain channel management.
- 40%-Paid Media Management: Support social team with paid media planning, buying and reporting for all social campaigns. Manage social media campaigns directly from social channels ad platform (bidding, targeting, ad creation, etc.). Partner with social planning and analytics team to define targeting segments for campaigns.
- 15%-Reporting/Metrics: Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort tomaximize results.
- 15%-Organizational Alignment/Relationships; Build relationships with key internal stakeholders; platform partners, media, agencies, creative teams, merchandisingmarketing, public relations, and community affairs.
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to Manager Social Media
This position has no Direct Reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degreeprogram or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 4 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity tomove about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
– Must be adept in Excel and Power Point
– Must have 3-5 years of paid media experience
– Highly collaborative team player who is focused, self-motivated, detail oriented, and able to adapt to changing priorities and tight timelines
– Professional experience associated with social media platforms and corresponding tools such as enterprise management, Twitter or Facebook ads manager platform, Google analytics, basic HTML and Omniture.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:–
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
– Solid understanding of various marketing tools
– Strong analytically with demonstrated business planning skills
– Positive, upbeat, can-do, professional and responsible attitude, independent and self-directed yet also team oriented
– Influential; practiced in negotiating with others in ways that result in win-win outcomes
– Ability to work with other team members in either a support or leadership role
– Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
– Knowledge of media planning and evaluation