At Woodard & Curran, there’s nothing we love more than a tough engineering challenge. We handle a wide range of water and environmental issues—solving complex problems with creativity and tenacity. That’s how we make a difference to our clients, people, and planet. Our company was founded on a simple concept: provide a safe and enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity, and commitment, and we will attract talented people. Those people are at the heart of our firm, solving some of the most pressing water and environmental challenges for our clients.
Woodard & Curran is offering a unique opportunity to join our Andover, MA team in providing high quality Civil Engineering services to commercial, municipal and industrial clients across the firm’s geographies and core markets. The selected Project Manager will have the opportunity to lead the office’s Civil Engineering Delivery Team, and be an important contributor to the successful and growing Civil Engineering Service Line firm wide.
Using established relationships with clients and regulatory agencies to procure and manage the scope, schedule and budget and delivery of projects. The selected candidate will work directly with clients and a team to lead the delivery of civil engineering assignments including stormwater, site engineering, building systems, infrastructure, municipal consulting, and other exciting civil engineering projects. In addition, this position will be responsible for client management, coordinating the work of engineers and scientists, and developing and monitoring project performance.
- B.S. (M.S. desirable) in Civil Engineering.
- Licensed Professional Engineer.
- 10 -15years of engineering experience; preferably in the consulting field.
- Management experience and technical competencies with site layout and design, horizontal utility projects (water, wastewater, stormwater), site grading and drainage, and experience serving municipalities on an array of municipal assignments including permitting. Geotechnical, solid waste, construction administration and building systems experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of the Massachusetts and Federal environmental regulatory framework, and experience interacting with regulators.
- Experience with project management and working directly with clients.
- Ability to mentor and develop junior staff.
- Strong written and verbal skills a must.
Woodard & Curran is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Woodard & Curran is a Drug Free Work Place.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
PLEASE USE A WEB BROWSER OTHER THAN INTERNET EXPLORER IF YOU ENCOUNTER ISSUES (CHROME, FIREFOX, SAFARI)