Little Rock, AR
Industry: Financial Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 417 days ago
The Project Manager in the Product Development Organization oversees the development of new products and has oversight for the generation of new product requirements, new product specifications, production timetables and pricing for the new product as well as the development of time-integrated plans for product introduction. Additionally, this position will manage existing product lines and be the Subject Matter Expert and point for all channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage Product lines
• Subject Matter Experts (SME)
• Create consistency of products across all channels
• Create value propositions and target segments for channel use
• Point for all channels for modifications, clarifications and changes to product
• Manage overall Product strategy focused on Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Manage and implement modifications to existing products creating a better customer experience
• Develop Opportunity Assessments of for new lines of business
• Work with analytics to determine gaps in products and services and assess profitability
• Develop business case and justification for new lines of business
• Recommend distribution channel mix working with business unit leaders ensuring proper alignment
• Manage and implement new lines of business
• Ensures all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, general business correspondence and/or journals or government regulations
• Ability to write correspondence, routine reports and business correspondence
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients and other employees in the organization
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors
Education and/or Experience
• BS/BA degree or
• 4-6 years relevant experience
• MS Office programs
Other Qualifications (including physical requirements)
• Advanced spreadsheet and numerical analysis skills
• Ability to analyze and/or build a business case analysis
• Understanding of margin and cash flow analysis
• Communication, Time Management, Critical Thinking, Judgment and Decision Making
• Sales and Project Management
About Simmons Bank
For over 110 years, we've been dedicated to helping people and businesses achieve their financial goals. Today, Simmons Bank has approximately $9.1 billion in assets along with 2,000 associates located in 96 communities throughout Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri and Kansas. We're growing! In fact, Fortune magazine recently listed Simmons as the 62nd fastest growing company in the U.S. Our growth has led to some amazing career opportunities. There's never been a better time to join our team – a team dedicated to working together, high integrity, passion for all we do, and a commitment to high performance and personal and professional growth. If these cornerstones of company culture appeal to you, let's talk!
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal employment with respect to a person's race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, covered veterans, military status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected classifications. Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to Affirmative Action Programs consisting of results-oriented procedures to ensure equal employment opportunities. These programs require positive action in lieu of neutral non-discrimination and merit hiring/performance policies.
Requisition ID 2017-2483