This role will serve as Project Manager for our CRM platform. The Project Manager will collaborate with the Product Owner and stakeholders to analyze business opportunities and problems. The Project Manager will manage project plans to scope and lead the project team through all project phases. The Project Manager will oversee the quality review process, facilitate and contribute to lessons learned and recommend and/or implement process improvements based on findings. The Project Manager will ensure adherence to the National Information Technology, Enterprise Program Management Standard, Project Assurance Function, and/or local project management principles and processes. The Project Manager may assist with the development and support of the local Project Management Office policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Develops project proposal justifications, which include proposed solutions, strategic rationale, cost/benefit analysis, success measures, broad implications, milestones, critical success factors, initial risk assessments, and alternatives considered.
- Develops project charter to further define how the project will be structured based upon approved direction.
- Defines how the project will be managed and establishes overarching project management plan, including appropriate gates and associated reviews.
- Creates various artifacts such as resource plans, project schedules, work breakdown structures, release/iteration plans, communication plans, risk management plans, issues logs, action and decision logs, etc.
- Identifies and implements corrective action plans (mitigation strategies, alternative approaches, etc.) to meet scope, time, and cost constraints.
- Directs the work of project team members and guides team in prioritizing work based upon knowledge of customer requirements, project schedule, and various dependencies.
- Addresses and escalates issues, impediments, and roadblocks and proposes solutions.
- Ensures cross-project dependencies are identified to establish priorities in project completion.
- Communicates regularly with necessary stakeholders.
- Monitors and assesses project performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires at least 6 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in computer science, project management, business administration, or information technology from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of directly related education and/or experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or other related certifications preferred.
- Senior understanding of subject. Has in-depth and/or breadth of knowledge in discipline.
- Performs work independently with limited supervision and direction.
- Serves as a resource for less experienced staff.
- Experience with SaaS products preferred.
- Salesforce experience a bonus.