We are currently seeking a Senior Living specific Project Manager with 10+ years of experience to be an integral member of the West Palm Beach office. The Project Manager is involved in all aspects of project development and responsible for balancing design, schedule, and budget to meet client expectations. The Project Manager will provide direction to colleagues and consultants at all levels to ensure the project is completed as planned, budgeted, and scheduled. The role also handles all project communications, represents the team (and the firm) to the client and represents the client to the team.
- Leads teams in the development of projects from conceptual sketches through construction documents with a collaborative, proactive, and detail-oriented approach to ensure project scope, budget and schedule are met.
- Develops proposals, project plans, fees and schedule.
- Monitors progress against plan, quality and profitability on all assigned projects.
- Establishes and maintains strong client relationships as evidenced by repeat work generated and positive referrals.
- Engages in marketing activities such as preparing proposals, preparing and making presentations, and becoming involved in appropriate community or industry activities.
- Selects consultants with office leadership and prepares and manages consultant agreements.
- Manages project team and monitors performance of team members.
- Institutes and oversees quality assurance and quality control procedures for projects.
- Supervises preparation of project documents and coordination of disciplines.
- Reviews billing and assists in collection of fees.
- Supports the office and co-workers through active mentoring, continuing education and training of team members within the discipline.
- Coordinates construction documents and review of deliverables.
- Manages multiple projects and communications with clients.
- Mentors, directs, supervises, coordinates, and reviews the work of interns and other team members.
- Fosters and maintains positive professional working relationship among clients and consultants.
10+ years experience in the Architecture profession.
- Professional Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Demonstrate management experience with project planning, diligence in monitoring progress and resolving project issues and risks. Specific experience in the various levels of care associated in Senior Living communities, including:
- Adult Daycare
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living (including Memory Care)
- Skilled Nursing (both long term geriatric and short tern recovery)
- Experience in all design phases especially organizing & assembling construction documents, proven technical skills in detailing, and construction administration experience.
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively with individuals, possess excellent organization and time management skills, be goal and detail-oriented.
- Advance expertise of architectural building systems, construction methodology, building materials and construction detailing.
- Highly motivated, positive and proactive problem solver.
- Ability to build strong client relationships.
- Strong written, verbal and graphic communication skills to communicate effectively with consultants, clients, and contractors; experience coordinating work of consulting engineers
- Knowledge and experience with Bluebeam, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Newforma and Deltek Vision a plus.
- Architecture license a plus.
- Familiarity with sustainability and LEED guidelines.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus.
- Knowledge of quality control processes.