Project Manager Security Master and Derivatives
11 - 15 years experience • Leisure and Travel
PROJECT MANAGER FINANCIAL SERVICES
SecurityMaster and Derivatives experience a must
Minimum 5years’ experience in financial services WITH SECURITYMASTER DATA EXPERTISE • 10-15years of experience in large scale change efforts which are comprised of projects, portfolios and/or programs including change management aspects of delivery across multiple geographically disburse teams.
Experience includes at least 5years’ experience in financial services fast paced technologyenvironments as well as up to 15+ years related business experience.
• Demonstrates advanced skills in finance, cross-cultural awareness, leadership, and communication at all levels of the organization (multiple forms), influence, negotiation and conflict resolution. Is seen as a leader within the organization, across IT.
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of plan development and execution, scope planning, schedule management, cost estimating and control, quality planning assurance, organizational planning, project communications, risk identification/ response control and management • Demonstrate expert knowledge of project management methodologies and tools (multiple methods), resource management practices and organizational change management techniques.
• Lead and manage highly complex projects
• Manage outsource strategies and transitions
• Responsible for scoping, planning, executing, resourcing and monitoring assigned project(s) to keep on schedule and on budget. Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution process, and taking corrective action as necessary
• Develop strong partnership with the vertical lead to ensure successful delivery of project(s)
• Demonstrate strong communication skills with all levels of stakeholders, including Executives. Able to prepare/present to senior level executives with appropriate level of information/duration
• Effectively manage the project to scope/schedule/budget and challenge respective stakeholders as needed • Manage the relationship between technology and the business at the project level • Analyze project risks, issues, costs, and benefits and make relevant recommendations to business and IT leadership. Provide and implement action plans to mitigate risk when applicable • Develop detailed project plans to manage the end-to-end project activities, interdependencies and execution approach • Define purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets, and measures of success • Manage financial delivery and issue management processes, escalating issues and variances to budgets where necessary • Plan and maintain project financial data monthly • Build and foster a collaborative working environment amongst project team members • Working knowledge of regulatory practices; ensures projects they lead are 100% compliant • Manage multiple integrated complex Enterprise projects simultaneously with no supervision.
• Sets priorities under conditions of limited resources and competing demands.
• Considers contingencies for the unexpected when planning long term work initiatives.
• Drives creative, innovative ways to deliver complex projects.
• Able to drive multiple intersecting projects through to success.
• Builds credibility, establishes rapport and maintains communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
• Possesses advanced leadership skills in influencing and communication • Works to understand big picture and/or piece things together and considers both long/short term impact of work to the whole • Can switch from detail to big picture seamlessly