The incumbent is responsible for overseeing all operations for a large-scale security program comprised of multiple projects, including but not limited to: contract management, material procurement, permitting, planning, scheduling, financialreporting, quality assurance and control, safety, equipment management, and monitoring contract performance. Also responsible for overseeing and managing all staff for the specific project.
- Responsible for developing the security systems integration business. Performs business development functions including lead generation, performs and/or assists with estimating and proposal writing.
- Is ultimately responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of the project.
- Ensures that the requirements of the contract and the customer are fulfilled.
- Serves as the primary contact for the customer on issues related to the contract.
- Enforces a strict safety program that focuses on accident prevention. Maintains a safe work environment for employees, subcontractors, visitors, and the general public. Monitors compliance with the company’s safety policies.
- Ensures that all activities on the project are conducted in such a way that protects company assets and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Manages the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, reports, and financial forecasts.
- Manages the staff at the project location to include hiring, training, evaluating, counseling, and, if necessary, terminating. Assesses manpower needs and adjusts the staff appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
A minimum of five years of progressively more responsiblesecurity and management experience in the implementation of multi-million dollar, large-scale security programs. Work experience with commercial electrical or physical and electronic-type security projects. Desirable work experience includes construction field management, contract management, project oversight responsibility, QA/QC surveillance and/or estimating on government or public works projects. Supervisory experience is an essential requirement. A BS degree in construction management or engineering is desired. An acceptable equivalent in collegiate education and experience will be considered. Successful candidates must be able to pass drug screening, possess a valid driver’s license, be able to obtain and maintain a valid US passport. Domestic travel will be required.
Job Reference: IL012418PM