Industry: Information Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 373 days agoby Vinoth Vinuvaradhan
Role: Project Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
3-4years of project management. PMP is useful, SCRUM planning would be great.
•Preferred: Tech skills - Understanding high level architecture, can run SQL would be great.
TOP 3 SKILLS - Must haves:
a.) Project management, years of experience
b.) Good communication, able to succinctly explain
c.) Enthusiasm – soft skill
- Minimum 4years experience with enterprise level project/program management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with detailed project planning, reporting, and measurement
- Experience working in a highly technical, metrics driven, environment
- Strong multi-tasking and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle
- PMP certificate is a plus