Responsible for overall management of web and mobile assigned projects of an Agile team responsible
for designing and building software components for the delivery of web applications to millions of
Consumer Reports users. Including coordination across departments/divisions, status monitoring and
reporting, and stability of these web and mobile projects.
What you will do
- You will be responsible for overall management of assigned projects, including coordination across
- departments/divisions, status monitoring and reporting, and stability of projects.
- Assemble project plans, iterations and teamwork assignments, identify resource needs, and
- escalate functional, quality and timeliness issues.
- You will determine IT personnel needs for projects, assign and monitor project work and provide input
- into performance appraisals for all staff on assigned projects.
- Track key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of
- Support and help out other roles within scrum team, most especially the team Product Owner by
- handling PO tasks such as creating tickets, documenting requirements, and following up with key
- You have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field in addition to at least 4 years of IT work experience including 3 or more years of managing projects, and experience working with - and supporting - a Product Owner on a scrum team.
- Project management/ Scrum Master certification or successful completion of a recognized project
- management curriculum is required.
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions. Experience in Lean/ Agile product
- development methodologies.
- Experience as a Business Analyst, and/or experience as a Product
- Owner on an agile team.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Consumer Reports
At CR, we believe our continued ability to understand and advance the interests of all American consumers is possible only if our staff fully reflects the full cultural, racial and ethnic diversity of those consumers.
Consumer Reports is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.