Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for a Sr. Project Manager / Scrum Master based out of our Deer Park, NY office. This is a dynamic opportunity for a self-starter that enjoys working in this fast paced environment using new technology and solutions.
Does the idea of collaborating with other hardworking and exceptionally industry technology leaders motivate you? Are you looking to deliver innovative solutions that transform the customer experience for major brands across the world? Then we urge you to explore our opportunity below!
- Ensure the successful completion of assigned projects and programs through effective facilitation and leadership
- Guide and coach the team and organization to follow Agile/Scrum practices
- Guide and coach the team to become self-organized
- Help the team assess their ‘Scrum Maturity’ and higher levels of maturity
- Improve transparency within and outside of the team
- Track and report status through consistent, standardized dashboards and metric reporting
- Remove blockers and impediments
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame
- Be responsible for supporting and coaching the Product Owner and key partners on Agile/Scrum practice
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent business subject area
- 5+ years of project management experience; managing complex projects or multiple projects combined into a program with demonstrated success
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record for delivering results
- Experienced in a Scrum Master role for at least three years for a software development team
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
- Knowledge of Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, etc.
- PMP or Scrum certification a Plus