Job Title: Project Manager_Scientific I (Assistant)
Location: North Wales, PA 19454
Duration: 24 months
Master's degreepreferred in epidemiology (or closely related discipline, Heath Services Research, Statistics, Psychometrics, Outcomes Research or closely related field) or Bachelor's degree plus related job experience.
Must also have the following:
- Ability to collaborate, understand and respond to multiple internal customers
- Familiar with PRO concepts and requirements for successful execution in studies
- Strong project management and communication skills
The candidate will report to the Patient-Centered Endpoints and Strategy (PaCES) Group Lead within the Center for Observational and Real-world Evidence (CORE). He/she will be primarily responsible for implementing, coordinating and communicating activities related to the PRO&SE group.
These activities include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding the regulatory and reimbursement landscape to align PRO and other Clinical Outcome Assessments (COA) processes in order to assure consistency within CORE and across other key functional areas
- Collecting information on PRO/COA instruments included in current and planned studies to assist CORE staff on timing of key activities for the successful execution within each study to address regulatory and reimbursement requirements
- Collaborating with groups within and outside of CORE to coordinate and align PRO-requirements related to planning and executing instruments in clinical trials to support regulatory and reimbursement strategies
- Conducting PRO-related searches using internal databases (e.g. ePROVIDE) to guide PRO strategic and scientific decisions
- Coordinating PRO-related training for all CORE functional areas
- Serving as the project manager for PaCES activities such as planning meetings, maintaining teamsite, and tracking outcome of consultations
- Identifying updates needed to existing PRO-related eLearnings, job aids, and process maps to reflect the CORE structure and assisting teams in their PRO strategic and scientific discussions
- Supporting internal and external scientific communications (e.g. abstracts, poster presentations, presentations, manuscripts, etc.)
Notes / Special Instructions:
Consultant must be familiar with PRO/COA concepts and have strong project management and communication skills.