Assists Program Manager with management of the critical path of projects and project masterschedule.
- Screening and Interviews of project resources based on skill sets and schedule to complete defined tasks.
- Managing site deployment and staffingschedule.
- Reports and manages staff productivity.
- Assists Program Manager with for deliverables associated with managing projects, i.e. project plan, communication plan, project charter, and a scope statement, schedule, etc.
- Manages the project team for individual projects.
- Minimum of 5years Project Management experience in InformationTechnology Field; experience managing mid scale technology projects.
- Technical Skills.
- Experience with Project Management Institute (PMI) Methodology, PMP preferred but not required.
- Ability to prepare estimates and job-costing for individual projects.
Exceptional experience with Excel (formulas, pivot tables, etc.), MS Project
Why work for Us?
We offer an environment for career-driven individuals seeking to make a solid contribution to our company objectives and their own career enhancement. If you want to work in a challenging, performance-based environment and be rewarded for your efforts, then PCM is the place to build your career.
PCM offers a competitive base salary, bonus, 401K with a company match and medical/dental benefits as well as an Employee Purchase Plan, company sponsored discount programs and paid time off.
PCM is more than an IT provider: we are a trusted technology partner for thousands of businesses across the country specializing in cloud, data center, mobility, networking, security, and software solutions.