The incumbent is responsible for overseeing all operations for a large-scale security program comprised of multiple projects, including but not limited to: contract management, material procurement, permitting, planning, scheduling, financialreporting, quality assurance and control, safety, equipment management, and monitoring contract performance. Also responsible for overseeing and managing all staff for the specific project.
- Responsible for developing the security systems integration business. Performs business development functions including lead generation, performs and/or assists with estimating and proposal writing.
- Is ultimately responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of the project.
- Ensures that the requirements of the contract and the customer are fulfilled.
- Serves as the primary contact for the customer on issues related to the contract.
- Enforces a strict safety program that focuses on accident prevention. Maintains a safe work environment for employees, subcontractors, visitors, and the general public. Monitors compliance with the company’s safety policies.
- Ensures that all activities on the project are conducted in such a way that protects company assets and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Manages the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, reports, and financial forecasts.
- Manages the staff at the project location to include hiring, training, evaluating, counseling, and, if necessary, terminating. Assesses manpower needs and adjusts the staff appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
A minimum of five years of progressively more responsiblesecurity and management experience in the implementation of multi-million dollar, large-scale security programs. Work experience with commercial electrical or physical and electronic-type security projects. Desirable work experience includes construction field management, contract management, project oversight responsibility, QA/QC surveillance and/or estimating on government or public works projects. Supervisory experience is an essential requirement. A BS degree in construction management or engineering is desired. An acceptable equivalent in collegiate education and experience will be considered. Successful candidates must be able to pass drug screening, possess a valid driver’s license, be able to obtain and maintain a valid US passport. Domestic travel will be required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret constructioncontracts, construction drawings and specifications, common scientific and technical journals, financialreports, and legal documents. Ability to effectively present information to upper management and public groups as necessary both in written or oral formats. Communicates effectively in both oral and written English technical language, both in interpreting requirements and providing reports. Should possess good customer service abilities along with refined grammar skills. The position may require a lot of interaction with other departments and field employees and outside calls are frequently fielded and must be handled in a professional manner.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to sit; use hand and fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The incumbent is required to travel to local and remote sites, walk daily on construction sites in rough terrain, and climb ladders and facilities under construction. The incumbent is occasionally required to stand for long periods of time. The incumbent may be required to lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. And occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent regularly splits time between work in a semi-quiet construction office environment and on construction sites, where there is moderate to occasional great noise levels. Extensive domestic travel may be required.
About the Company:
Why work for G4S Secure Integration?
- Global experts in the assessment, design, construction, maintenance and management of communication networks and electronic security systems
- Over 20Years of proven experience as an established large-scale systems integrator providing unified communications and security solutions
- Financially Sound Company, Highly Regarded by Customers & Industry Peers
- Highly Competitive Compensation Plan & Comprehensive Benefits Package
G4S Secure Integration is a systems integrator that brings innovative, flexible and cost efficient thinking to the design, construction and maintenance of stand-alone or integrated communication networks and electronic security systems. For over two decades, we have offered commercial, industrial and governmental clients an efficient single point of contact for all their project issues. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers around the world, G4S Secure Integration takes great pride in delivering outstanding technology, superior customer service and a great return on investment.
Job Reference: CA120617PM