MEP building systems firm that provides innovative, yet practical engineering, construction, service, building automation, and energy solutions. For almost 65 years, we have been optimizing each stage of the building lifecycle with our in-house expertise and improving how buildings are designed, built, and maintained. We are currently a 750+ million dollar company with ambitious growth plans.
We appreciate the spirit of integrity and entrepreneurialism with which our people act, and have learned that the more opportunity we allow our employees, the greater the results. Each part of our business is interconnected and requires input from others, which has led to the collaborative setting from which we thrive. Join our team and become a part of an organization that values work-life balance, community, and exceptional quality of work.
If you love managing large, complex construction projects, mentoring others and are passionate about safety, we have an opportunity for you as a Project manager.
What you’ll do:
- Provide oversight and support the Senior Project Manager on a large project or multiple projects being managed by Project Engineers.
- Develop and nurture customer relationships beyond a single project – we value customers for life.
- Mentor Project Engineers to be prepare them for the next step in their profession in keeping with our core value “People.”
What you’ll need to be successful:
- You must have experience managing mechanicalconstruction projects – after all, that’s what we do!
- You must also have experience with managing and leading mission critical, data center and modular construction projects
- You must have experience with Design Build work and being able to manage the design process.
- Be accountable and take initiative on your projects. Accountability is one of our highest values.
- Be able to creatively solve problems. You’ve been in the trenches before. You know what it takes to get the job done and done right for your customer and your company.
- Strong knowledge of building HVAC mechanical, process piping, and plumbing systems, including design, construction, and operation of these systems.
- Fanatical about planning, innovating, and improving the processes we use every day. You value safety on projects and make this a top priority.
- Ability to think outside the box and lead the team in driving innovative construction techniques and prefabrication strategies.
- Strong leadership skills, business acumen, financial understanding, and integrity.
- Able to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to achieve mutual outcomes. We’re counting on you to bring a collaborative spirit to our work process.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and/or projects larger than $15 million.
Education / Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or Construction Management, 7-10+ years experience in related field.
- Experience with Design/Build and IPD project experience is considered a plus
- Familiarity and/or experience with Lean Construction tools considered a plus
- Experience with COINS is a plus
As an employee-owned company, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes excellent benefits for you and your family:
- 401(k) Plan with 50% Company Match (no cap) and immediate 100% vesting
- Annual bonus program based upon performance, profitability, and achievement
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Term Life, AD&D Insurance, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Disability Income Protection Insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Plans (Health and Dependent Care)
- Holidays/Vacation/Personal Time/Life Events Leave
- Numerous training opportunities and company paid membership for professional associations and licenses