We are looking to hire a Project Manager, Salesforce experienced to work alongside our engineering team. As a Project Manager, you will support and progress product development, deploy and implementation.
Also you will be deeply involved into continuous process and systems improvement across new and existing product/features development. You will help us meet the requirements of our rapidly growing customer base and be game changers in making Salesforce administrators and developers more productive .
What we offer:
- Possibility to be a significant part of product development. You can bring and implement any new business-oriented ideas and improvements
- Really interesting and challenging tasks that require a thoughtful engineering approach
- Prospects for professional growth and development
- Running ScrumBan framework
- Participating in daily stand ups to drive each sprint to successful conclusion
- Participating in release post mortems and contribute to overall process improvements
- Ensuring release and user story timelines are met
- Figuring out bandwidth of resources to pick up new projects and fit user stories into releases
- Providing updates to overall delivery schedule
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree, with 5+years related information systems experience
- Strong proficiency within Salesforce (administrator and/or developer certification a preferred)
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM techniques
- Familiarity with Enterprise applications/modules: CRM, e-Commerce, Revenue/billing systems technologies
- Excellent, creative problem-solving skills
- Attention to details