Perrigo Company plc, a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products®. Founded in 1887 as a packager of home remedies, Perrigo has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network.
Perrigo is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter ("OTC") healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market. The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of "extended topical" prescription drugs. Perrigo, headquartered in Ireland, sells its products primarily in North America and Europe.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to support our sales and marketing department in Allegan MI.
- Support Sales & Marketing initiatives by driving improvement of department/ function processes using continuous improvement methods and project management skills.
- Lead projects through use of Lean Sigma tools and methodologies, collaborating withinternal teams as well as multiple cross functional departments to enable overall improvement.
- Gain management support and hold team members accountable to timelines and expectations. Regularly communicate progress as well as roadblocks and facilitate resolutions to issues. Ensure change management metrics/solutions are identified throughout the project lifecycle.
- Track and collect results of Continuous Improvement efforts, prepare report outs to leadership and identify risk mitigation steps to ensure project success.
- Coach and mentor team members on process improvement methods and certifications within the Commercial organization.
- Lead efforts to maintain and evolve teams training program process, documentation, and offerings.
- Bachelordegree (BA or BS) is preferred; but given to non-degree with relevant project management experience.
- 3-5 years professional experience with minimum two years of continuous improvement experience in Lean/Six sigma projects
- Knowledge and demonstrated skills in Lean Sigma to drive metrics through lean operations and event-based process improvement or, in the absence of such knowledge, demonstrated experience in leading process improvement projects for a team or teams.
- Proven Lean Sigma methodology and tool application (Certified Green Belt preferred but if not, must possess desire to complete CI training within 12 months.)
- Understanding of Sales and Marketing processespreferred or, in the absence of such knowledge, willingness and ability to learn such processes quickly.
- Capabilities to lead, influence, and facilitate change in all levels of the organization through project management skills, holding others accountable, and coaching and mentoring.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal and external customers at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to handle changing priorities.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, MS Project
An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V.