Position Title: Project Manager
Position Number: 276736
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Desired Skill Set:
PMP, Project Management
Title: Program/Project Manager
Location: St Paul, MN 55155
Anticipated Project Start Date: Mar, 2018
Anticipated Project End Date : Jan, 2019 (Client will retain the option to extend the work order)
1. Program Management The vendor?s resource will provide program management support for the Workers Compensation Modernization (WCM) for all divisions of clients Services who are involved with the project. The resource shall provide leadership and oversight for all tasks and assignments in this Work Order Contract.
2. Organizational Change Management The vendor?s resource will provide leadership and support services for client Services throughout the life cycle of this proposed Work Order Contract. These services will support client''s teams through challenging cultural and organizational changes. This will include strategic planning and implementation, workforce planning, training recommendations. The resource will also deliver and/or coordinate coaching, organizational development and leadership development initiatives.
3. Strategic Workforce Analysis and Planning The vendor?s resource will support client''s leadership in developing top-level strategic workforce analyses and plans that correspond with client''s vision and business partner strategic plans. The resource will support leadership in the identification of mission critical competencies needed in the current and future workforce and develop strategies to close the identified gaps.
4. Coordinate and Liaise with Business Program Manager The vendor?s resource will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the project with the Business Program Manager to ensure a successful implementation of the proposed technology solution.
5. Coordinate and Liaise with the solutions implementation vendor The vendor?s resource will be responsible for the coordination of all aspects of the project as identified by the implementation vendor. They will serve as the point of contact to coordinate the efforts of all required resources. They will be responsible for monitoring the project status as well as vendor performance and will provide input to the State''s Authorized Representative to approve or disapprove all deliverables and raise and resolve vendor performance issues with the client''s Authorized Contract Manager.
Mandatory Qualifications ?
10 Years of experience in Project Management in Information technology?
10 Years of experience in Organizational Change Management (OCM) ?
Certified PMP ?
Certified Professional Behaviors Analyst (CPBA)
Desired Skills ?
Engagements in Project Management for technology projects in excess of $10 million dollars ?
Engagements where OCM was the primary focus ?
Engagements with State or Government entities that focused on technology implementation ?
Engagements with State or Government entities that focused on OCM
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.