- Ensure completion of deliverables
- Adherence to timelines
- Track milestones and timelines across multiple projects and institute necessary work flow, personnel and financial resource allocations
- Making alterations when necessary to meet expectations of clients
- Analyze and resolve issues that have the potential to jeopardize performance and/or ability to meet agreed upon deliverables
- Timely communication of project status to both clients and executive management
- Coordinates project tasks with designated project team
- Directs the project according to schedules and budgets
- Helps determine resource requirements
- Facilitates issue resolution and keeps the project moving within defined plan parameters
- Keeps the project plan current and communicates with upper management
- Provides strategic, expert advice and consultation on the design and implementation of effective administrative and business processes, that include process analysis, redesign, re-engineering, and organizational effectiveness
- Act as liaison between client and team
- Creation of client Statement of Work and ensure projects are on remaining in budget
- Coordinate and attend weekly status calls for ongoing projects
- Creation and maintenance of status reports
- Manage 3rd party vendors on client engagements
- Manage calendars and scheduling for the team members
- Understand each team members strengths and manage staffing on projects appropriately
- Creation and maintenance of document sharing sight for internal and client use
- Coordinating and facilitating requirements gathering sessions with cross-functional teams which help define and verify process needs and workflow design.
- Working with leadership to create reports necessary to better manage teams.
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Systems/Business Management or equivalent with related experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven experience in working in an organized, methodical, and detailed oriented environment
- Demonstrated experience driving projects to successful completion on time, to scope and within budget
- Demonstrated experience in business requirements definition and analysis, and business process definition
- Ability to design, develop, create and track project plans using project management software tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multiple project environment on an independent basis and with minimal supervision and take initiative to get tasks completed.
- PMP certification a plus
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a team lead or project manager implementing ERP systems, with experience developing project plans and delegating and tracking tasks based on the plan a plus
- Experience in requirements analysis, system design, and software implementations.
- Proven problem solving capabilities and critical thinking skills
- Creative problem solving skills; able to navigate through ambiguous situations
- Ability to effectively negotiate and build consensus
- Demonstrated accountability in project ownership and solution oriented work approach
- Willingness to embrace and drive change
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Experience with systems implementations specifically NetSuite, CRM systems, or Salesforce a plus.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.