Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Less than 5 years
Posted 171 days ago
RSM has an immediate opening for a Project Manager with deep interest and experience in Integration Management, Multi-streamed project management and operational project management processes. This position is a client facing role which is responsible for developing strategy, organizational change management and managing a variety of projects for RSM's clients. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team's success. He or she will be a problem solver, creative thinker, and fast learner, be detail-oriented and interested in learning RSM’s consulting business. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves technology and has a wide and varied experience across the technology landscape. The right candidate for the role would have the following skills and experience:
• Ability to set-up integration management offices and lead engagements
• Ability to implement and manage organizational change
• Ability to manage large multi-work stream projects
• Ability to lead application implementations and optimization of existing systems
• Ability to assess clients’ business processes and procedures and make recommendations for improvement and automation.
• Ability to develop business and system requirements based on observation and client discussions- Some experience with system troubleshooting and data management.
• Implement process improvements with automated solutions
• Ability to educate end users on effective use of application features
• BS/BA in Project Management, Organizational Change, Accounting or Management
• 3 + years of project management experience
• Prior consulting experience is preferred.
• Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills. - Strong project and time management skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Application leadership experience through team management or project management
• Prior leadership position in a technology consulting firm or software reseller
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work as an effective member of a team
• Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to travel