HDR currently seeking a Roadway Project Manager to join our Tennessee Transportation Team in Chattanooga. The duties of the Roadway project manager are listed below.
- Will provide management for design and plan production for transportation projects.
- Assist in business development, contractual, design & production meetings.
- Monitor project cost.
- Conducts work sessions for design development and contract documents.
- Participates in reviews as required for code compliance.
- Independently coordinates the work of engineers and the balance the team throughout the entire project's development.
- Is responsible to coordinate workload through the entire project development to complete documents on schedule.
- Is responsible to track the financial aspects of the projects, and coordinates and adjusts the work effort with the team to ensure that the work is completed within the parameters of the agreed to schedule.
- Maintains engineering professional registration.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- PE in Tennessee or ability to obtain through reciprocity
- 8+ years of combined experience in highway location and design and Project Management.
- Proven capabilities to lead multi-discipline design team and develop strong client relationships.
- Major project design experience is a must.
- TDOT project experience highly desired.
- Aptitude and demonstrated hands-on experience with computer applications in Highway Engineering such as AutoCAD and Microstation.
- Local candidates preferred