Our direct client is looking for a Project Manager in Richmond, VA.
The selected project manager will provide Project Management Professional services to the client’s Department ofEducation’s Office of School Nutrition during a 6 month period in which client will be implementing a software enhancement. The enhancement will provide VDOE and CADFP with two software modules for the At-Risk Afterschool Meals component via a new access point on the system’s program page. Here, the SFAs/Sponsor will be able to complete annual applications packets, monthly claims for reimbursement, and access (security-driven) compliance information
- The Project Manager will provide services which include preparing the required client Oversight project management artifacts in support of the entire project life cycle: Program Initiation, Program Management Planning, Program Execution, Program Closeout and Program Evaluation.
- The Project Manager will also be responsible for creating and managing any Change Management Request.
- The Project Manager will serve as the liaison between the primary stakeholders at the client’s Office of School Nutrition and the 3rd party vendor.
- The Project manager is there to protect the client’s Office of School Nutrition’s investment and secure that all deliverables arrive within scope, on schedule and within budget.
- Large scale project management experience - Required - 7Years
- VITA Commonwealth Project Management certified - Required
- Project Management of software implementation - Required - 3Years
**LOCAL candidates STRONGLY preferred - all work to be performed ON-SITE**
Location: Richmond, VA