Position Title: Project Manager
Position Number: 284871
Location: Richardson, TX
Desired Skill Set:
Telecom, Project Management, Sales
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Posting Title: Program / Project Manager * III
Location: Richardson, TX, USA
Duration: 12 Months
* Network Project Manager is needed to monitoring and coordinating ODN build activities in the Dallas market to ensure the ODN deliverables are met. In addition, the Project Manager will work to establish a timeline for ODN delivery.
* The Project Manager will be the liaison between 4G Core build and Suppliers and Engineering to ensure the sites are ready for Open For Sale (OFS). Project Manager will work to resolve any roadblocks jeopardizing the success for ODN delivery.
* Locally-based, primary point-of-contact responsible for monitoring and coordinating ODN build activities in a given market.
* Track and manage all cross-team issues impacting build-status of a specific ODN Servicing areas.
* Provide fiber build / construction timing and budgetary inputs reporting for ODN.
* Create timeline for deployments and key milestones for specified market based on business case
* Oversee creation of fiber deployment zones within specified city
* Escalate, as needed, to ensure adherence to various operational and financial targets
* Coordinate sales direction amongst sales organizations to ensure targets are reached
Prioritization of activity at sub-market level to ensure ability to meet business case goals
* 5 or more years project management driving cross-functional teams
* Effective interpersonal and team building capabilities
* Strong project planning and time management
* Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, analytical and communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to influence organizational direction and departmental initiatives working with all leadership levels
* Demonstrated excellent problem solving skills
* Demonstrated expert knowledge and proven experience with the full suite of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project, and the Clarity Software Application suite.
* Demonstrated subject matter expertise in Cellular/Telecom technologies
* Proven track record of leadership of project accomplishments including successful project launches
* Extensive Knowledge of Client and Wireline Organizations is preferred
* Strategic thinker who can create actionable business plans by working cross-functionally with technical and business partners and senior stakeholders
* Cultivate strong collaborations with business and technical partners, and senior staff
Bachelor's degree from an accredited University.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)