Zuora is the leader in subscription billing software on a sprint to IPO. We have an epic opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team where you can have an immediate impact on the path to Wall Street. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, an enormous network of successful technology veterans, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
With $250M invested from Tier 1 VCs and institutional wealth management companies it validates that the subscription economy has gone mainstream. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with over 800 employees, Zuora serves hundreds of clients, including HP, Dell, Financial Times, Ford, General Electric, HBO, Ericsson, Starbucks, Salesforce and many more.
What is RevPro?
RevPro is the leading revenue recognition and forecasting solution, with a proven track record of more than $250 billion in revenue under management. RevPro is part of Zuora's order-to-cash product portfolio which creates a one-stop shop for automating financial operations. RevPro’s rules-based engine automates even the most complex revenue processes to produce consistent and accurate revenue data quickly and easily. It integrates with any ERP – or works as a stand-alone solution – and is deployed under a convenient on-cloud model. And, in an industry guided by ever-evolving standards, it’s reassuring to know RevPro complies with both current and future U.S. GAAP guidance.
What is the job?
The Project Manager will focus primarily on providing Professional Services to our customers. The position requires leading a team of consultants and customer personnel on the implementation of RevPro. This person requires excellent communication, leadership skills, time management, project planning and proven ability to drive a team, deliver projects on time, present weekly project status reports and monitor budget.
What will you do?
· Project Manage several RevPro product implementations of various size and complexity simultaneously.
· Take responsibility for project planning, communication, budgeting, time, resource and customer management
· Ensure that issues and risks are identified and managed early in the process to mitigate surprises, risk to scope, cost and schedule
· Work closely and coordinate with internal and external teams on project deliverables
· Liaison with client team members and Zuora internal resources to ensure understanding and clear communications
· 25-50% travel may be required on milestone basis.
What’s your ideal profile?
· 3-5 years experience project managing ERP/financial application implementations, preferably with order to cash experience
· Proficient with accounting concepts around revenue recognition, working business knowledge of US GAAP and revenue accounting a definite advantage
· Professional services experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software (SaaS) company with experience implementing Zuora, RevPro, Workday, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft or similar financial application preferred
· Ability to manage customer and team to drive the project with limited support
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Strategic mindset with strong planning, analytical, negotiation, decision-making, workflow redesign and process improvement skills
· Self-motivated with high energy and strong self-driven work ethic
· Proven time management and organizational skills with relentless attention to detail
· Experience managing 3rd parties in a project
· Business development skills strongly desired