Job Details: Master's degree is preferred.
Certification is preferred.
3-5 years experience is required.
Computer skills are required.
Customer service skills are required.
Under the direction of the Executive Director of Revenue Cycle, the Project Manager will be accountable for managing multiple concurrent complex projects ensuring they are delivered on-time and within budget. The Project Manager will be relied upon to manage operational projects and will assist with the development of work plan and scope; monitor and control project work to track progress.
• Manage and coordinate meetings and Outlook schedules for Revenue Cycle leadership
• Define and assist in the planning of multiple projects, including: gather and document project requirements, analyze and audit data, research, develop work plans, outline of potential barriers to success initiation, review and document practices, monitor project performance and control and network with external entities.
• Assist to identify performance improvement opportunities and areas of application; research best practices, suggest work flow enhancements; develop and implement
• Support and track the implementation of solutions to enhance revenue cycle performance that will assure consistency, efficiency and accountability; provide feedback, direction, and support.
• Present to Steward Leadership regarding revenue cycle proposals, objectives and project updates.
• Facilitates meeting and presentations as needed.
• Executive administrative duties including calendar management and meeting planning/preparation
• Oversee and present information critical to the ongoing measurement and operation of the revenue cycle.
• Prepare correspondence, proposals, service agreements, staffing models, process diagrams, work/process flow charts, executive summaries, and reports pertaining to projects.
• Lead and coordinate multifunctional and multidisciplinary teams to ensure project milestones are completed on-time and will recommend business solutions/alternatives when projects are delayed or exceed budget.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
• Advanced knowledge of revenue cycle operations and related business processes
• Demonstrated experience managing complex healthcare revenue cycle projects
• Experience interacting and working with physicians
• Comfort with reviewing financial information
• Excellent interpersonal/communications skills
• Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Exceptional organizational skills and the flexibility to handle multiple tasks and deadline pressures
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (ie. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent amount of education and experience, Master's degree in Healthcare or Business Administration preferred, but not required
• At least 5+ years of healthcare experience
• At least 3+ years of project management experience within revenue cycle
• Certification(s) in project management a plus