Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
Plan the project
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with Services Sales.
- Create a detailed project plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Define and estimate the resources (time, money, schedule) required to complete the project.
- Review the project schedule with Callidus Management and Customer Project Manager and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
Staff the project
- In consultation with the Callidus Resource Manager, support assignment of qualified consultants with appropriate skills for the project activities.
- Manage project staff according to the established policies and practices of the organization.
Implement the project
- Deliver the project successfully according to the project plan and Statement of Work.
- Identify Scope changes, produce change request documentation and secure approvals.
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Lead and monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards and timeline.
Control the project
- Write status reports for the project for management and for sponsors.
- Communicate with sponsors as outlined in contractual agreements.
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures.
- Manage project budget according to established project policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are maintained and current.
- Escalate as needed to reduce the risks of potential problems.
Evaluate the project
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
Travel Expectation: Up to 50% domestically
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or business or equivalent experience
- CPAdegree is preferred
- Must have Revenue Implementation project experience
- Minimum of 10+ years related experience in revenue operation or accounting field
- Minimum of 5+ Project Managementexperience
- Must have had experience in leading multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work independently but also be a team player
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in fast-paced environment
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- ASC 606 knowledge is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of revenue system preferred
- Willing to travel to client locations up to 50%