We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SmileDirectClub is looking for a Project Manager responsible for leading the development, implementation, monitoring, and documentation of retailer initiatives. One current example is the rollout of ~1500 SmileShops within a retailer environment. You will lead the development and coordination of this project from inception to delivery. Throughout this process, this leader will need to identify solutions to complex challenges and monitor the projects from initiation through delivery. The Project Manager will interact with internal Team Members and external business partners to assemble project teams, assign individual responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and plan and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects. Further, this role will provide weekly reports to Senior Leadership on program status.
- Formulating and documenting comprehensive project plans from inception to delivery to start-up ~1500 SmileShops at key retailers. This includes documenting meeting notes and follow-up items.
- Coordinating internal and external resources and facilitating effective communication for on-time delivery of the new opportunities.
- Analyzing current approaches to identify opportunities to improve. Create a 'playbook' that provides step by step directions on what is required to start-up a new SmileShop at a retailer location.
- Preparing briefs on the progress and status of projects and documenting workflows; providing weekly senior leadership scorecard/status updates.
- Collaborating and optimizing efforts across departments and functions both internally and with retailer partners.
- Lead cost reduction and efficiency opportunities to deliver the program below targeted/budgeted costs.
- Finding and solving problems, proposing solutions, and prioritizing as well as thinking critically to find new areas of improvement.
It will really make us smile if you have…
- Bachelors Degree required
- 5+ years of project management or other relevant experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus
- Experience managing consumer-facing marketing campaigns or product launches a plus
- Experience working under a centralized project management office
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Strong project management and time management skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Highly motivated and organized with capacity to perform in a fast-paced, rapidly growing start-up environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with many different teams, team leads and outside vendors
- Strong organizational and time management skills, able to handle multiple priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs and project management software
- Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible with demands and changes in business
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.