Here, you'll be immersed in projects at all levels. We work together in and outside the office, supporting our community and each other.
Our NORR Philadelphia office seeks a project manager with 10+ years of architectural, building, and project management experience to work within our Retail Studio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as the primary liaison with the client, contractor and project team
- Participates in the development of comprehensive business solutions that meet or exceed client objectives for new and existing projects
- Negotiates, develops, monitors and controls the scope of deliverables, work plans, schedules and budgets for all project stages
- Develops a detailed work plan for all architectural and engineering disciplines, allocates hours to the work plan and monitors project progress weekly
- Ensures inter-disciplinary coordination and communication in all project phases
- Assists the Contract Administrator during construction commissioning and post-construction stages
- Monitors and maintains positive relationships with colleagues, consultants, and key stakeholders to ensure projects run smoothly and resolves concerns promptly and efficiently
- Leads and attends regular coordination meetings for all architectural and engineering disciplines
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (including MS Project) and a general understanding of and experience managing teams using REVIT and various design software including Sketch-up, Rendering Software and the Adobe Creative Suite are required.
- Professional Degree in Architecture or equivalent professional degree
- Because they will join a highly collaborative, interdependent team, we seek candidates that demonstrate professionalism, creativity, teamwork, motivation and self-initiation, comfort with evolving technology, and ability to communicate.