11 - 15 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Join our worldwide community of information management professionals.Lend your talent, skills andexperience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at RGP is right for you.Our information management Consultants help our clients execute their system initiatives. Our professionals combine their systems knowledge and project management capabilities with their functionalexperience in accounting, human capital,internalaudit, and supply chain to help clients ensure project success.
RGP is looking for Hands-on Project Managers with functional experience to manage the overall performance and delivery of large cross-functional projects.
Project Manager’s Responsibilities:
- Interact closely with end users and stakeholders as the liaison between business and technology
- Manage all stages of the Project Lifecycle including scope, schedule, risks, issues and budget using established methodology such as SDLC, Agile or Waterfall
- Develop, prioritize and maintain business requirements, project deliverables and artifacts, facilitate training, project communication and overall change management
- Prepare and deliver Senior Management reporting and communication
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- 4 yearBachelor's Degree required
- PMP, Six Sigma or other Professional Certifications preferred
- Large Consulting Firm or Fortune 1000 Company background preferred
- Minimum of 10-15 years total experience
- Experience running projects for Systems Implementations, Business and Process Transformations, Merger Integration Initiatives or Compliance is desired
- Strong experience with major ERP systems – SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Strong experience and knowledge within one or more of the following areas: EPM, BI, HRIS, CRM or Procurement Systems, Business Process Transformation, Merger and Acquisition Integration, Compliance or Data Governance
- Expertise in project plan development and oversight, budget, resource and milestone management, issue resolution, stakeholder management, PMO reporting, KPI's, and allocation of functional and technical resources
- Fluency in SDLC and project management methodologies
- Success leading other Project Managers or Business Analysts and technical resources working within a highly matrixed organization and within a large PMO structure
- Systems expertise must include: Excel, MS Project, Visio and PowerPoint