Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us. The Real Estate and Store Development Technology team sits within the Global Real Estate / Project Management Office. We enable and support the entire organization, delivering strategic innovation while also keeping the lights on in the current technologyportfolio. We partner with execution teams in Real Estate, Store Development, and Maintenance, understanding their processes and needs so we can deliver technology that takes them to the next level. The Sr. Project Manager role brings cross-functional teams together, motivates and inspires them to perform, and drives delivery of high quality solutions. The person best suited for this job will be passionate about retail and learning the Global Real Estate space (if they don’t know it already!).
- Drive execution and delivery of technology projects to exceed the expectations of customers
- Manage all types of initiatives - software development, implementation or hybrid - in support of RESD business plans and roadmap
- Create innovative solutions to all sorts of problems – apply this creativity to obstacles and risks identified in the context of projects
- Initiate, plan, schedule, estimate, forecast, coordinate, manage and deliver all activities for projects and initiatives
- Oversee the day-to-day progress of project(s) regarding schedule, scope, quality and budget while maintaining big-picture perspective of overall roadmap
- Demonstrate understanding of business needs and drive project decision-making according to optimal cross-functional results
- Consistently tell the story of the project in an accurate, articulate, engaging, level-appropriate way – even when it’s bad news
- Provide leadership and direction across functions and departments to ensure successful implementation and support
- Excellent communication, organization, time-management and leadership skills
- 6+ years related technologyexperience, 4+ years technologyproject managementexperience
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
- Proven expertise in SDLC, change and project management methodologies, concepts, practices, procedures and standards
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and manage business partners and external vendors
- Agileexperience a plus
- Retail & real estate/store development experiencepreferred
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.