• Collaborate with key stakeholders to plan and execute process improvement and productivity initiatives
• Translate RA and Quality leadership enterprise excellence strategy into functional focus
• Lead major project work streams within large improvement programs and/or lead improvement programs with key partners
• Drive information systems inventory and technology roadmap, leveraging Lean principles
• Actively lead the development and execution of project plans including schedules, budgets, resources, and anticipated benefits
• Define project resource requirements and negotiate team assignments with functional managers, as required
• Schedule, prepare and facilitate working team operating mechanisms, ensuring that SMEs and other team members are productively engaged in the process
• Maintain oversight of project risks and mitigation plans to ensure business and project objectives are met
• Challenge teams to meet and exceed project goals and commitments
• Provide routine project status communications to senior leadership
• Act with flexibility and persistence
• Work independently as needed with only limited direction to help functions and teams that need support; establish relationships and develop a project plan, calling on the broader CRHF RA team as needed
• Work with other RTG Neurovascular RA resources to bring specialized capabilities in support of teams to maximize the impact of improvement initiatives
• Work with Communications and change management resources to build stakeholder maps, and to engage the broader organization to socialize and build support for project recommendations
Medtronic RTG (Restorative Therapies Group) Overview
The Restorative Therapies Group develops life-restoring therapies and healthcare solutions that span the care continuum; integrating technologies and applying clinical and economic evidence to increase patient access, improve efficiency of procedures and deliver successful patient outcomes.
BRAIN THERAPIES offer an integrated portfolio of devices and therapies for the treatment of neurological disorders and diseases, as well as surgical technologies designed to improve the precision and workflow of neuro procedures.
SPECIALTY THERAPIES offer a broad portfolio that addresses urologic and gastrointestinal disorders, conditions of the ear, nose and throat, as well as electrosurgical products for soft tissue dissection and hemostatic sealing of soft tissue and bone.
PAIN THERAPIES offer solutions — from early interventional procedures to implantable surgical technologies — that treat chronic pain as well as pain from spinal fractures, cancer and severe spasticity.
SPINE THERARIES shape spine surgery for the better; delivering procedural solutions and therapeutic biologics and partnering with other healthcare stakeholders to accelerate innovations that can improve surgical efficiencies and help create better outcomes for more patients.
Come for a job. Stay for a career.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements • Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or a technical discipline
• 7+ years of general work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of experience with an advanced degree
• 1+ years of cross-functional project management experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• Experience with Project Management principles, concepts, practices and standards
• Experience providing work direction, coaching and guidance to project teams
• Experience with Word, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint