A Project Manager within RecordPoint is the safeguard of our implementation projects; ensuring that we deliver with excellence and delight the customer. You would be responsible for the on-time, on-budget, in-scope delivery of RecordPoint solutions and services, as well as assisting with internal project management as required. This role will embody one of RecordPoint’s core values in the pursuit of customer success and forging lasting partnerships with our customers. This role will report to our Head of Professional Services and Support.
You will be responsible for:
The Project Manager (PM) is the primary owner of assigned implementation projects and is the single focal point for effectively managing all aspects of each project. The successful candidate will:
- Deliver implementation projects on-time and on-budget with the highest possible customer satisfaction
- Document, coordinate, and monitor implementation projects from kick-off through go-live and the successful transition of the client and solution to RecordPoint Support
- Act as the liaison between the company and client to ensure that expectations are accurately set and agreed upon with the client throughout the process
- Have a minimum of five years’ successful client-facing project management in enterprise software implementation projects, preferably with records management applications.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time. This role will suit those with an entrepreneurial spirit, a focus on delivery and results that enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
You will do:
The Project Manager leads and monitors projects from inception through acceptance using RecordPoint delivery methodologies. The PM will:
- Create and manage the project plan with input from the client and implementation team. Project planning includes incorporating deliverables, resource plans, milestone accountabilities, communication plans, and timelines
- Ensure that projects remain on schedule and within scope and budget and prepare and deliver change requests when appropriate
- Detailed project reporting & metrics are required to be produced ranging from regular internal status reports to customer progress reports. Clear and reliable tracking of effort expended for billing purposes will also need to be maintained.
- Work closely with the Head of Professional Services & Support to ensure the customer and RecordPoint’s interests are best served at all levels.
- Working with Head of Professional Services and Support to ensure project resourcing project forecasts are accurate.
- Effectively analyze and develop mitigation plans for any significant potential risks
- Develop and deliver required status reports, including project financials
- Work on projects globally
The Project Manager serves as a liaison between the company and the client to ensure that client business objectives and requirements are met. The PM will:
- Establish a strong working relationship with each client based on clear expectation-setting and mutual trust building
- Ensure that customer business objectives are well understood by you and the project team
- Keep appropriate RecordPoint and client personnel well informed of project progress
- Serve as the initial point of contact for any client escalations
- Disseminate information on any problems, potential delays, or other risks as required
You will have:
Education and Experience:
- Have five or more years of successful client-facing project management experience in cloud-based implementation projects, preferably with records management experience
- A BS/BA degree in a business/finance or IT discipline or equivalent work experience
- Be a seasoned professional, concerned with problems that have a direct and important effect on business programs and results
- Possess current knowledge of related technologies and project management processes and practices
- Bring a strong business acumen - a keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a business situation in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome
- Have experience in delivering both waterfall and Agile project methodologies
Knowledge and Skills:
- A recognized customer centric focus with a commitment to satisfying Client and RecordPoint Business Objectives.
- Strong analytical skills, logical and structured in approach.
- Proactive and energetic in the work situation, seeking to get things done and at deal with a variety of tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to create a positive and innovative, engaging working environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to lead effectively as a liaison between RecordPoint and clients
- Strong financial skills, especially budget tracking and reporting. Proficient PC skills including PM tools, i.e., MS Project. Fluency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are a must.
- Good understanding of how own area/team contributes to work unit’s success; recognizes wider business implications of decisions/actions
- Ability to identify key barriers/core problems and apply problem-solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations; troubleshooting skills for resolving complex problems
- A strong command of project management methods, business analysis, and work planning
Teamwork and Leadership:
- Leadership skills to motivate and direct a team of consultants (from associate to specialist/expert) who are not direct reports
- Ability to monitor, evaluate, and provide feedback on the outputs and performance of workgroup members and take actions necessary for improvement
- Ability to plan and organize own workload / resources and that of others to ensure responsibilities and commitments are performed to agreed-upon standards and timelines
- Understanding of effective ways to manage cross-functional or cross-business teams
- Eagerness to engage in continuous improvement of RecordPoint business practices and customer outcomes
You will be measured on:
- PS Revenue targets met
- Projects delivered +/- 20% on time, within budget and scope with change control
- Customer Satisfaction > 85%
- Utilisation Targets (2022 FY)
- Process Improvement - Input into 3 process improvements during 2022FY
- Risk Management
- Internal and External Communication and engagement
Need to be willing to work on global projects (US, UK and Australia)
Employment is pending a successful police background check