Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 123 days ago
Job ID: 10687
Division: Financial Services
Hours of Work: Generally M-F- 8-5
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Planning and implementation of construction, real estate, and facilities related projects. These projects may include the new construction of banking and corporate facilities, renovation projects at current facilities, management of occupied and vacant Real Estate Owned property, along with the programming of undeveloped property.
Partners with Project Managers, Facilities Staff, Retail Personal Banking , and other personnel such as Banking Center Managers, Corporate Technology, Security and other internal departments throughout construction or project phases to ensure timely and high quality end-product with as little disruption to regular operations as possible.
Construction/Project Management: Oversight and management of numerous ongoing projects and their design, schedules, estimating, bidding, and pricing, and an extremely high level of detail and quality of work completion. Performs regular on-site evaluations of construction in progress. Identifies and communicates substandard workmanship and/or scheduling issues to contractor for immediate resolution. Oversees field project scope and cost changes and ensures field changes are documented and approved as needed.
Post-Construction Duties: Manages post-construction duties including timely punch list completion and facilities/banking operations issue resolution. Ensures complete Project Close-Out package including As-Built Plans, equipment manuals, GC/Subcontractor/Vendor contact list, vendor warranties, etc. are provided to appropriate facilities personnel. Manages One Year Warranty inspection and punch list completion with facilities personnel, contractor, and banking operations.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial (banking / retail / restaurant) construction and site development is required. Experience in commercial site entitlement / permitting is an added value.
* Bachelor degree in Construction Project Management or equivalent.
* Strong project management skills and attention to detail with the ability to follow up and provide status updates clearly, concisely, and expediently. Awareness of project schedules, goals, and milestones in order to properly plan and track to completion.
* Driven, self-starter capable of taking ownership of projects / tasks with minimal direction. Team player with good oral, written, and graphic communication skills.
* Must be physically capable of operating vehicles safely, possess a valid driver's license, and have an acceptable driving record. Some night work and weekend work required as well as some travel outside of AZ.
* Computer/Software proficiency with a smart phone and MS Outlook, E-Mail, Excel, Word, Project, Adobe Suite, and CAD. Additional graphic software experience such as Sketch Up preferred.