Project Manager - RAN Build Out
8 - 10 years experience • Information Services
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed networkoperators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals
We are now looking for a RAN Build Project Manager. Your purpose is to manage assigned customer network build projects in market(s) to ensure that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled & that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Establish project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources & plans & monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor & handle changes, conflicts & escalations
- Handle customer & stakeholder engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence & trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings & customer events
- Manage project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation & to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods & tools with innovative ideas
- 4 Year college degree or equivalent experience
- 5 -7 years Radio Access Network (RAN) Site Development project management experience
- 10 years of RAN Network Site Build experience
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Business Understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Leading & supervising
- Planning & organizing
- Proficiency with the English Language
- Project Manager certification (a plus)
- Project sales process
- Contract management
- 3rd pp suppliers management experience
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfil their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.