Position Title: Project Manager
Position Number: 269695
Location: Raleigh, NC
Desired Skill Set:
Budgeting, Change Management, Implementation, JIRA, MS Project, SharePoint
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Role: Agile Project Manager
Location: Raleigh, NC
client requires the services of an Agile Project Manager to assist with development and implementation of client Project 12.
client requires the assistance of a contract resource to serve as an Agile Project Manager for the North Carolina client Program to support the development and implementation of client Families Accessing Services through Technology client project 12.
This Agile Project Manager is responsible for managing project timelines, resources, quality and risk; including, milestone planning and reporting, project budget tracking, budget analysis, project staffing, status reporting, change requests, and other basic project administration activities. Project duties include requirements gathering, guiding internal customers through the project life cycle, and supporting go-live and post-implementation support. This project manager must be very well organized and able to manage multiple technical, business, test and training teams.
The position requires the ability to work well in a team environment, as well as skills to facilitate communication, team focus, influence, service oriented, problem solving, analytic thinking, planning, personal development and decisiveness. Using these attributes, the candidate will communicate individual roles and project/program expectations for both internal and external teams, develop detailed project plans and schedules, provide work direction and leadership to assigned projects or programs including sub projects and at times, individual project members; including scheduling, assignment of work and review of project efforts using a strong blend of Project Management business analysis and technical experience. This position also monitors and audits project or program milestones and critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of project schedule and identifies ways to resolve schedule issues, provides required project status reporting, assesses variances from the project plan, gathers metrics, and develops and implements changes as necessary to ensure that the project remains within specified scope and is within time, cost, and quality objectives.
• Experience organizing meetings, maintaining project plans, budgets and status reports; providing feedback on standards and approaches to the work. Required7Years
• Experience with Agile and other structured methodologies (i.e., Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative, RUP, or PMI) Required7Years
• Experience with Project Management tools, including MS Project, JIRA, Crucible, Fish-eye, and SharePoint. Required7Years
• Demonstrated ability to enlist support across functional teams within a matrix organization to obtain results. Required7Years
• Working knowledge of Project Management Standards common in project management methodology Required7Years
• Expertise in using MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint. Required7Years
• Demonstrated experience using analytical and creative problem-solving skills. Required7Years
• Track record of driving the delivery of projects on time. Highly desired
• Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without impact to quality of work. Highly desired
• Experience with software end-user change management strategy and execution.Highly desired
• Strong risks and business impact analysis and reporting skills.Highly desired
• Demonstrated strength in problem definition and resolution. Highly desired
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.