DUTIES/EXPECTATIONS OF THIS ROLE
- Drive project management full lifecycle assessment and development to move from a prototype to development of a full commercial product.
- Take Scrum meeting decisions and work with the development team to ensure proper execution.
- Work with multi-location, cross-functional teams to ensure the timely development of the product.
- Communicate effectively with multiple teams.
MUST HAVES - QUALIFICATION SUMMARY
- Strong Cross Functional Project Management experience: Timelines, Budget Management, Master Planning, Strong Leadership and Direction, Client Relationship Management, Internal & External Alignment, Resource Management, Communication & Formal Communication Planning, Process Orientation, PMO Experience, Methodology & Frameworks, Operational & Long Term Thinking, Risk Management.
- Strong at driving projects, software development experience from start to finish highly preferred.
- Scrum/Agile experience to be able to work in coordination with the Scrum Master.
- Executive Communication/Presentation: The Program Manager must communicate and present at the executive level: proficiency in stakeholder buy in, strong cross-functional communication, organizational navigation, building rapport across functions and levels of management.
- Proficient in Project Management Tools.
- Scrum Master Certification
- PMP Certification.
- Software as a Medical Device experience.
- Knowledge of Jira, Visual Studio, GitHub/GitLink and Kitware Libraries.
- Ability to read C++, C#.
- Knowledge of writing functional specifications and requirements.
- Familiarity with high-quality software practices (test-driven development, documentation, software review processes, and cross-platform support).
- Knowledge of advanced/integrated systems that involve software, electrical and mechanical systems, a plus.
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management tools.