The QA/Test Project Manager role is to effectively plan, manage and deliver projects/program testing scope, artifacts, timeline, risk and issues on behalf of the TCOE lead, to agreed time, cost and quality requirements and in accordance with the management standards that will play an integral part in building a Quality Assurance and Testing Center of Excellence.
Key Result Areas
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards
- Ability to drive the program or project and achieve positive results
- Monitor and manage the evaluation process for Qual/Test environments to ensure product is properly vetted for Production environment
- Manage change control to prevent scope creep
- Mange testing and control processes for implementation of SaaS service based solutions
- Conform and comply to all PMO documentation, policies, and best practices
- Ability to successfully communicate with all Stakeholders to ensure project/program goals, targets, activities, budgets and schedules are understood
- Planning the project and monitoring its overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate
- Manage TcoE budget
- Track and reports team hours and expenses
- Responsible to delivering and communicating daily and weekly Testing status reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering, or experience in a systems development and/or QA role.
- 3+ years Management or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years Project Management or equivalent work experience in a fast-paced, time-to-market driven environment.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge and understanding of Incident response, analysis and investigation experience
- Prior experience in building a Quality Assurance and Test center of excellence
- Demonstrated QA expertise or technicalexperiencein atleast 4 of the following areas:
- Hospitality technology (CRM, WHM, ERP, Reservation)
- Automation and performance
- Mainframe systems
- Web Services Architecture (SOA)
- Application Server Technology
- Security Services and Security Access Controls
- Excellent Statistical and Data Analysis skills
- Use standard methodology throughout to produce all work products
- Ability to work closely with programming staff to understand their needs and constraints without being fazed by the technology.
- Experience with automation testing tools.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, priorities, and projects in a demanding environment.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and external vendors.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with an attention to detail and a strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work constructively while under pressure
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodology/Scrum
- Rapidly absorbs complex technical and conceptual information, identifying key issues and details and presenting understandable alternatives to both technical and nontechnical individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Manage Defect management and reporting using Excel – reporting on the types of defects, the cause and the severity of the defect
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Has working knowledge of all of the following quality assurance methods: unit, integration, regression, user interface and automated testing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills, including the ability to communicate with internal and external customers at all levels
- Open-minded and approachable to ensure there is a constructive approach to problem solving. Actively explore solutions to problems – reducing barriers, costs and time
- Strong self-motivation, a dedication to building new processes and the ability and initiative to work effectively with limited guidance
- Project Managing and Planning
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All offers are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Apply for this job onlineShare this Job Share on your newsfeed Your application choices are: