The Project Manager, Global Public Health will support the strategic objectives of the Client Global Public Health organization by providing project management and operational support. S/he will support a variety of deliverables across Focus Areas Strategy Teams, including supporting strategic / business planning processes, monitoring progress against defined financial and impact targets, and overseeing/executing key projects and programs where needed.
In this role, the Project Manager will work with a range of internal stakeholders across functions, including Outcomes Measurement/Impact Evaluation, Finance, Communications, Research & Development, Global Strategy and Local Operations. Key to the role will be keeping matrix teams functioning at a high level, including accelerating timelines where possible.
• 3-5years of Project Management and/or consulting experience.
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Demonstrated experience/knowledge with drug development, regulatory, or market access programs is required.
• Experience in global public health and/or mental health is preferred.
• Familiarity with logic models / evaluation plans is preferred.
• Strong inter-personal skills with ability to work cross-culturally and cross-functionally is required.
• Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail is required.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and other Project Management tools is required.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally if needed.