A Craneware Project Manager has a minimum of 7 years of project management experience with healthcare software implementations. The PM manages all aspects of the project and communications throughout the life of the project ensuring project. Responsibilities include developing project scope, timelines, managing resources/ tasks, resolving issues, and ensuring successful project completion. Internal business project duties include managing across multiple departments ensuring required resources are assigned, tasks are completed and internal deadlines are met. Customer project responsibilities include successful management of customer implementations and adoption of multiple solutions to ensure delivery of identified return on investment. The PM role can include undertaking research if required. Ensuring project leadership is aware of the project status is a high priority.
- Ensure the successful completion of high-quality implementations that meet or exceed external customer expectations and KPI’s while ensuring timely revenue recognition, achieving process improvement goals and return on investment.
- Set and manage customer expectations to maintain adherence to the contracted scope of work and to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Develop, maintain and execute the project timelines for all projects utilizing the standard implementation documentation with external customers to achieve agreed upon delivery dates.
- Provide communication plans that include weekly project calls, updated project documents and status reports detailing project health, accomplishments and issues/risks to project team and customer executive staff. This includes updating/ completing documents as needed and ensuring proper storage.
- Identify project gaps and customer issues and engage appropriate resources necessary to ensure issue resolution. This includes addressing customer issues and escalating to the customer executive staff to ensure resolution.