Day to Day job Duties:
- Manages the changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan.
- Ensures scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables are accepted by the customer.
- Ensures schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery.
- Ensures costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins.
- Ensures resources are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently.
- Ensures that risks and issues are proactively identified and managed
- Drives all aspects of program management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience as Program or Project manager in Healthcare Payer segment.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working in Global delivery model.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience to identify, develop and quantify any required corrective action plans.
- Travel: No Travel. This position requires you to work all 5 days from office.