Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription coverage starting on the first day. We also offer Disability and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 6% match on the 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and Tuition Assistance.
- The Principal Analyst/Project Manager North American Logistics will lead people, process and systems by collaborating with cross-functional teams in the implementation of supply chain and logistics solutions that address strategic and continuous improvement initiatives for North American Distribution and Logistics functions.
- Participates in strategic and operational activities within the value chain to create a competitive advantage and maintain shareholder value. Lead business improvement initiatives and assume a supporting role in the execution of large scale business change initiatives.
- This role will have the ability to bring focus to process design, stakeholder management, communications and education within a project environment and support managing transition from current state to future vision. Promotes cross functional process improvement efforts across the value chain.
- Develops an understanding and alignment with various functional groups on the need to manage and adapt to change on an ongoing basis in order to maximize business performance and benefits from change initiatives. Promote and support various change initiatives that impact systems and processes within Distribution/Logistics.
- Communicate cross-functionally with business team members and support teams to assist in identifying and meeting business objectives. Strong background in Manhattan WMS application with an overall understanding of supply chain and logistics business processes.
- Represent Teva North American Logistics business by participating in design discussions and integration workshops to review, discuss, recommend changes to the process and develop solutions that address local regulations, trading partner and country-specific requirements
- Coordinate, monitor and lead cross-functional teams with a focus on ensuring that key objectives and project deliverables are met
- Identify and document business and technical requirements, analyze change impacts and develop change impact action plans, track and coordinate issue resolution by working closely with other functional tracks to ensure efficient integration, outline strategic and operational reporting needs
- Consult with business stakeholders to identify, analyze and document business needs and objectives
- Represent project management team to support all aspects of change management, SOP/work instruction changes, develop roles and responsibilities and provide WMS training for end user community
- Coordinate training and change management activities to align with process changes and prioritize implementation of new Logistics functionalities to ensure compliance
- Coordinate/lead and prioritize development of functional and/or technical requirements, process/system enhancement requests and configuration documents for various change initiatives
- Support Distribution operations on day-to-day production support and continuous improvement initiatives
- Support integration and alignment of standard business processes between Regional Distribution Centers
Bachelor's (BS or BA) degree in Business, Science, Industrial Engineering or equivalent combination
Minimum of 5 years of project management/support experience in the areas of Distribution/Logistics business process, continuous improvement initiatives, system integrations, data analysis/KPI reporting and in-depth working knowledge of Manhattan Associates WMi platform
Specialized or Technical Knowledge Licenses, Certifications preferred:
Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Project and Visio) and Manhattan WMS on iSeries platform
Understanding of cGMP and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology
Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
Associate Director, North American Logistics/Commerical Operations Support
Teva's Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.