We are looking for Quality Engineers to join our rapidly growing Technology Team. Cvent’s Technology Team is responsible for the design, development and operation of the company’s suite of cloud-based software products. We are currently engaged in a major initiative to build our next generation software platform, utilizing the most cutting edge tools and technologies.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work on Internet scale applications, where performance, reliability and scalability, are critical design goals – not after-thoughts.
- Test interactive and easy-to-use web applications that are developed with rich client-side code and MVC based server-side code.
- Test and support innovative mobile applications on a wide range of platforms including iOS, Android and others.
- Gain experience testing in different database technologies, ranging from traditional relational to the latest NoSQL products such as MongoDB and Redis.
What You Need for this Position
The prerequisites for joining our team are simple. We care more about your attitude and aptitude than the specific tools and technologies you have used in the past. You need to have a strong passion for software testing and must take pride in your test plans. You should also have great analytical skills and ability to handle complex, modular software quality engineering in a collaborative team-based environment.
Nice To Have
- 2 years of web based test management experience using 1 or more of the following tools: Team Foundation Server, GIT, JIRA, FireBug, JAWS, XML, SoapUI, API
- Experience working in an automated testing environment using QTP and/or Selenium would be considered a huge plus
- Experience with any relational databases
- BS or MS in Computer Science OR related degree.