The successful candidate would direct project execution from conceptual design to completion. The individual would interface with clients under the supervision of the client manager. Planning Board representation is a potential role for an experienced individual.
- ResponsibilitiesProject development, client interaction, project management and technical design.
- Project management responsibilities include development of professional services proposals, management of projects and clients and development of technical approaches to projects. Managing the project design requires interacting with less experienced staff and providing training and mentoring.
- QualificationsB.S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering with 6 to 10-years of practical experience in a professional consulting environment.
- Candidate must be experienced in civil/environmental engineering.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) NY is required.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to interact effectively with clients, project teams, and colleagues.
- Experience in project management.